Running a Virtual Resus Room Sim is very easy! You should be able to create a simulation experience for your learners that, like in the Sim Lab, is responsive and interactive.
To run a Virtual Resus Room session, you will need:
- 3-5 Learners per group
- 1-2 Facilitators per group
- ~1 hour per case (20 mins for case + 30 mins for debrief + 10mins between cases)
- All participants need: laptop, stable internet connection
What do you need to do to prepare?
- Give your learners information about how to use the VRR
- Create your “room”. Use already made cases or build your own.
- Review instructions about how to run a case using the VRR
- Prepare debrief materials
Please get in touch if you have any questions.